Hanson Plywood presents its virtual showroom dedicated to architects, specifiers and designers.
For some time, Hanson Plywood has been exploring ways to make life easier for businesses and individuals to connect with the manufacturer and obtain concise and informative detail about its operations and services.
The unwelcome arrival of the Pandemic last year has encouraged Hanson Plywood to forge ahead with its efforts, recognising a definitive need for digital/virtual services that provide a resource, which eliminates some of the health risks associated with close social interaction.
A significant focus of its endeavours has been the creation of the Hanson Plywood Virtual Showroom, which has now launched. It is intended to be an informative and accessible platform for architects, designers and specifiers to view a range of the products and services on offer, along with accompanying technical data/information.
The aim is to provide as much relevant information as possible within the virtual showroom which can be accessed from the comfort of your home/office.
In the main showroom, next to the reception desk, there is a downloadable copy of Hanson Plywood’s newly launched 2021 Brochure, as well as a live chat feature to ask our staff any questions about products or the showroom.
Also included is a virtual library, which stocks all the latest information/publications. Within the library, you will also find a section for suppliers’ technical information. Hanson Plywood further developed this resource by adding a ‘Phase 2’. Features added include:
- Sample gallery sections in each product blocks in the main showroom.
- An in-depth panel gallery situated at the back of the showroom.
- An exciting Product Focus TV feature, with a new product/supplier featured every month.
- An OSB, MDF and Chipboard product section.
- An Ipad in the library to enable visitors to ‘visit the factory’ and view product manufacturing videos.
- A trade section in the library.